Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Sharpie 500

  1. #21
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sharpie 500

    Junior drives like old people [censored]. I mean c'mon...how stupid do you have to be to get black flagged for passing before you get to the start line...at the beginning of the race??? Junior needs to stick to making Wrangler commercials.

    The old man is rolling over in his grave, for sure.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sharpie 500

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: starbuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it doesn't who it would have been. if you get the bump and run put on you at the end of the race for the win,you are going to be upset. doesn't matter you you drive the 18 the 99 or even the ol black #3 would have been pissed. that is the emotion of nascar. I've seen almost every driver act the very same way when having the bump and run put on them at the end of a race. </div></div>

    The bump and run is part of racing. The only time you should really be upset is if someone puts you in the wall. If they nudge you out of the way, but don't wreck you, thats just good racing. I could understand Kyle being upset if Carl wrecked him, but that didn't happen. Plus, its not like Kyle didn't combe back down and bump him right after that. Carl was just able to hold his line enough to keep it ahead of him.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #23
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sharpie 500

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You gotta love Carls press conference. He isn't sorry and I love it. I have never been a fan of how Kyle cry's, but he is a solid driver, but tonight I lost a lot more respect for him. Neutral, come on over to the 99. Roush is where its at! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] </div></div>


    My ole lady is a die hard 99 fan...I come from a long line of Man in Black fans, but all that aside, Edwards performance was par for a driver I would pull for last night....I guess in the beginning I had troubles with Carls lack of respect for guys like Kenseth, who was already a champ...It looks like he has grown out of it and is poised to race this season....

    Kyle Bush on the other hand, will not win the championship because he has not one single friend on the track, not one....I've said it before, it won't happen
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  4. #24
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sharpie 500

    I knew she was good for something! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #25
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sharpie 500

    Kyle can wreck Jr. at Richmond and it's just racing.....then Kyle gets bumped at Bristol and whines like a Biotch....I'm not a Edwards fan, but I have some new found respect for him after he spun Kyle after the race.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #26
    Inactive Member Blue smoke's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 6th, 2008
    Posts
    79
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sharpie 500

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: neutral88</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kyle Bush on the other hand, will not win the championship because he has not one single friend on the track, not one....I've said it before, it won't happen</div></div>

    You'll eat those words come November, wait and see.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sharpie 500

    Kyle Bush will win the chase. He's by far the best driver on the circuit right now.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sharpie 500

    You can't drive what's in the garage behind the wall..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sharpie 500

    I don't know about that carl is pretty good to my friend
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sharpie 500

    I never said he wasn't...but like I said, when you are in the garage behind the wall, it doesn't matter what kind of driver you are...and alot of drivers owe Kyle a bump or 2...lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •